- Langaton internet
- Kaksi parivuodetta
- Huoneissa vuodevaatteet ja pyyhkeet
- Free Parking/ Oversize Parking
- Päivittäinen siivous
- Complementary Coffee
- Mahdollisuus teen-/kahvinkeittoon
- Kylpyamme suihkulla
The 2 bedroom family room offers a queen bed in the main bedroom and two double beds in the second bedroom. It features a small mini refrigerator/freezer and microwave.
All rooms are smoke free and have unlimited Wi-Fi and a flat screen TV with cable. Enjoy our complementary coffee.
Birchville Motel is a pet friendly environment.
This room is available to reserve with or without a pet. We have a limited number of pet friendly rooms available for an additional fee. Please be sure to read our pet policy below and select the pet option when making your reservation so that we can be prepared for our furry guests. Failure to do so could result in the inability to check in due to the popularity of this option. Non pet designated rooms will not be permitted to have furry friends in order to keep them allergen free.
We have designated pet rooms to accommodate you and your furry friend/s. . They are in high demand so please let us know they are coming when you make your reservation. All animals are subject to the non-refundable $20.00 fee per night/ per room. There is no additional fee for multiple pets in one room. Failure to disclose animals prior to arrival could result in a one time $50.00 deep cleaning fee based on room availability.
• Animals that pose a health or safety risk may not remain onsite and include those that, in our managers' discretion, are too numerous for any one room, cause damage to our property or that of other guests, are too disruptive, are not properly attended, or demonstrate undue aggression.
• Animals that assist the disabled, known as "Service Animals," are always welcome. Like pets, however, any Service Animal that poses a health or safety risk may not remain onsite.
• All pets and Service Animals must be declared at check-in. This is very important because it provides our staff with key information about the occupants of each room.
• Please be considerate of other guests when walking pets on the property and clean up after your pet.
• Birchville is located on a major highway. While outside, off leash pets are a danger to themselves and to others.
• In consideration of all guests, pets must be on a leash and attended to when outside a guestroom.
• Pets should not be left alone in a room or automobile. Due to safety concerns for our employees and your pet, we will not service a room with an unattended pet. If unavoidable circumstances require a pet to remain unattended in a room while the owner is offsite, the pet must either be secured in a crate or travel carrier or you must notify the front desk that your pet is roaming freely in the room and what timeframe housekeeping is permitted to enter the room when the pet will not be present or when the pet is secured.
• Birchville Motel reserves the right to access rooms every day for housekeeping, maintenance and safety, and security.
• If you fail to comply with the above and your unattended pet prevents our staff from servicing your room, you may be asked to vacate the property.